Call for Abstracts is NOW OPEN!
The Call for Abstracts for the Georgia Society of the American College of Surgeons 2019 Annual Meeting and Day of Trauma is now open. Submissions should be submitted online by midnight June 17, 2019.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training or fellows-in-training programs in Georgia.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Georgia – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on August 16-18, 2019 in St. Simons Island, GA if his/her abstract is accepted.
- Trauma – Only submissions directly related to trauma surgery will be considered.Submissions related to acute care surgery and/or emergency general surgery should be submitted in the General/Specialty Surgery Competition. Only resident and fellows-in-training submissions are eligible to advance to the COT Region IV competition.
- General/Specialty Surgery – The topics have been expanded to include general and specialty surgery.