DEADLINE EXTENDED! Call for Abstracts GA-COT & GSACS
For The Georgia Society of the American College of Surgeons and Georgia Committee on Trauma.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training or fellows-in-training programs in Georgia.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Georgia – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by June 30 at midnight EST.
- Online submissions only.
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
- Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- Trauma – Only submissions directly related to trauma surgery will be considered. Submissions related to acute care surgery and/or emergency general surgery should be submitted in the General/Specialty Surgery Competition. Only resident and fellows-in-training submissions are eligible to advance to the COT Region IV competition.
- General/Specialty Surgery – The topics have been expanded to include general and specialty surgery.