GSACS eNews – July 7, 2021
Inside this issue:
- Registration OPEN! 2021 GSACS Annual Meeting & Obesity Day & Day of Trauma
- Announcing the Launch of the Surgical Palliative Care Society (SPCS)
- Southeastern Surgical Congress 2021 Annual Meeting
- Now Your Gifts to the ACS Foundation Can Be Directed Back to Georgia!
- ACS Clinical Congress 2021 to Be Virtual
- Countdown to 2021 Quality & Safety Conference Starts
- New! Bulletin Brief CME Credit Now Available
- ACS Board of Regents Innovative Grant for DEI and Anti-Racism
- Surgical Care Coalition Again Working to Prevent 9 Percent Cut to Surgical Care
- HHS Releases Revised Provider Relief Fund Reporting Requirements
- Be a Surgeon Advocate: Participate in the 2021 Advocacy at Home Program
- Did You Forget? 2021 GSACS Dues
- Got News?
Click here to read more!