GSACS eNews – October 2020
Inside this issue:
- Welcome New GSACS Officers & Members of the Board
- Congratulations to all the New Georgia Fellows!
- Women Surgeons’ Virtual Book Club
- 2020 M. Gage Ochsner, Jr. Resident Trauma Paper Competition Winners
- ACS COVID-19 Resources
- ACS COVID-19 Registry Remains Open to Capture Meaningful COVID-19 Patient Data During Latest Surge
- Virtual ACS Clinical Congress 2020 a Phenomenal Success — Entire Content & CME Credits Available through December 31st
- Federal Legislative & Regulatory Updates
- Georgia Legislative Update
- Deadline Extended: Application Fee for ACS Membership Waived until December 1st!
- Faculty Research Scholarship
- Registration Open for FREE Virtual TQIP Annual Meeting!
- Don’t Forget to VOTE!
- Zoom Etiquette Done Right
- Got News?
Click here to read more!